assolo

I get lost dressed in doubts in the spoiled half-light of an evening with no return wrapped in that infected cloud of black thoughts which are slow to emerge lost in the heartbreaking screams of mutilated bodies I get dizzy slowly drunk with habits in the warm embrace yet another cigarette that promising me false enjoyment it burns slowly a thousand perplexities that kidnap me and overwhelm me in the last assault to diligence choking my breath like that knife with a mother-of-pearl handle that cuts the unmade air that I am breathing I roll up absorbed with impunity in the comings and goings of broken emotions this torn soul of mine and set it up by betrayal in a uniform skein made of very thin threads that intersect as a puzzle of life in the thick cobweb of an interior blackout where the boundless darkness he humiliates himself prostrate at that last cry of an angry devil I run scared in the deep eyes of a pitch black night night in which the solemn deception of a betrayed caress from time he explodes in anger despite the sensual notes of a naked body seeking comfort in the game of intrigue of remote controlled gestures

Commenti