in a flickering

midsummer dream
you appeared
and without a veil of shame
you had unexpectedly knocked
at the door
of that heart of mine
rusty
looking in vain
complicity of intent
and me
in silence and excited
I had welcomed you
with the absurd pretense
of a miracle
a sure hold
not to touch the bottom

you had so crossed
indomitable in your belief
that gate
creaking
of old and new grudges
to reach barefoot
with your happy step
the meadow of love
where is it
two lost souls-
drunk with passion
and wrapped
in the tender embrace
of that light breeze -
they chased each other
winking in love
to a successful game

you gave me
without ifs and buts
the best part
of your being a woman
injecting me
salvific doses
of new life
bestowing on me
new ideas
to still be able to believe
to the force of life
and naively
I saw myself as the king of the world
and I foolishly
I was deluding myself
to be out of the tunnel

yet our day
he had transformed
slowly
in a tight cage
where neither
he had the right key
to be able to go out
and escape
without looking back

I looked inside
discovering myself again
at the mercy of old woodworms
hostage
of truth never told you
is
so as not to be perceived
my fragility
I had worn
that damn mask
and I forced myself to be happy with you
denying my essence
and pretending
capable messenger
of fake cupid

I looked you in the eye
with a snake in his chest
and shameless
I was declaiming you
Everything that
your romance
he wanted to hear
... I took your hand
and caressed barbarously
that legitimate desire of yours
to be a lover and an accomplice
destroying cowardly
those certainties of happiness of yours
and meanwhile in the air
that smelled of nothing
that dance of bodies vibrated mechanically
in a delirium of senses
I was a bastard more than ever
you unwitting victim
of my dark one
Spider web

until
you reading me deeply
of my cowardice
you noticed
that I had never been yours
until you understood
that I was living in misery
of a heavy weight
that moment by moment
dragged me
inexorably
on the edge of a precipice
I was a loose cannon!

with tears in my eyes
you gave me
one last kiss
and silently
you eclipsed
on the first track
while the rain
washed
our defeat
....is
the train was leaving
with awareness
inside us
that would have been
a goodbye
never friends!

and today
years later
I can only prostrate myself
to your memory
and burning that last photograph of ours
I'm sorry,
imagining yourself
happily asleep
next to man
truer th

Commenti